Jeanne Duffy Makai
Thank you, Jeanne for typing the information.
(K.A. - Killed in Action / D.D. - Died of Disease)
- Bann, Frederick W. - Pvt. Co. L, 108 Inf. K.A., Sept. 29, 1918, Hindenburg Line.
- Clark, William - K.A., June 10, 1918, France.
- Clay, Arthur R. - Sgt. Co. D, 309 Inf. K.A., Oct. 14, 1918, Grand Pre.
- Clough, Charles L. - Corp . 6th Regt. U.S. Marine Corps; K.A., Oct. 31, 1918, Argonne.
- Ernst, Lawrence F. - Pvt. 67th Co., 5 Regt. U.S. Marine Corps; K.A. June 10, 1918, Belleau Woods.
- Evers, Harry T. - Student's Army Training Corps; D.D., Oct. 16, 1918, Ann Arbor.
- Graves, Charles - S.S.; D.D., Sept. 28, 1918, Camp Dix.
- Kriedman, Louis E. - Pvt. Co. D, 108 Inf.; K.A., Sept 29, 1918, Hindenburg Line.
- Kuchenbeisser, William - Pvt. Co. L, 309 Inf.; K.A., Oct. 16, 1918, Grand Pre.
- MacMillan, Archibald - Sgt. Air Service; died Feb. 19, 1919.
- McCreary, Donald K. - Pvt. 96th Co., 6th Regt. U.S. Marine Corps; K.A., July 19, 1918, Soissons.
- McMillan, Nelson L. - D.D., Oct. 1918, Camp Funston.
- Schurr, Alton - Pvt. Co. E, 328 Inf.; K.A., Oct. 9, 1918, Argonne.
- Schurr, Ralph - Pvt. Co. D, 307 Inf.; K.A., Sept. 28, 1918, Argonne.
- Stillinger, Roland H. - Pvt. Co. E, 304 Field Artillery; K.A., Sept. 9, 1918, Bazocher.