- NOTE:  Tombstone inscriptions  Cemetery Records  Outside source  Outside links
- Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Cemetery 
7580 Clinton and Girdle Roads,
Elma, New York 14059 (716) 683-5254 14140
Located behind the old church on the southeast corner of Clinton Street.
- Elma Cemetery 
Est. 1853 ~ Cemetery Road, off Bowen Road, south of Clinton Street.
Located on the North bank of the Big Buffalo Creek , on land from J. B. Briggs.
- Elma Cemetery Association ~ Established 11 July, 1887
- Elma Village Cemetery ~ see Elma Cemetery
- Methodist Cemetery ~ see Elma Cemetery
- St.John's Lutheran Cemetery 
2131 Woodward Road between Girdle and Bowen Roads, behind the church.
Contact: Norm Ziebarth (716) 652 - 6201
- Tillou Cemetery ~ had been in use for several years, when on September 30, 1867, it was organized under the State cemetery laws as the "Union Cemetery of Springbrook".
- Union Cemetery 
Located on the south side of Rice Road at the corner of Dellwood Road, between Seneca Street and Bowen Road.
Contact: Charles Deppler (716) 822 - 7643 (Location Map)
- Union Non - Sect Cemetery see Union Cemetery
- Union Springbrook Cemetery see Union Cemetery
Hamlet of Springbrook
- Bordon J.Cole Cemetery 
Located on the west side of North Davis Road [around the 1400 block], south of North Star Road, on the curve surrounded by a white wooden fence.
- Davis Cemetery  [1846-1915 MF]
Across from 580 Williardshire Road and .1 mile from the corner of Milestrip Road Road.
- Davis and Templeton Cemetery  [1863-1955 MF] Located one quarter of a mile off Seneca Street, on the north side of North Davis Road.
- Morris Cemetery ~ see Oak Hill Cemetery
- Oak Hill Cemetery   1850 ~ Seneca Street.
- Rice Cemetery ~ see St. Vincent dePaul Cemetery
- Springbrook Roman Catholic Cemetery ~ was laid out by D.J. Morris in the Spring of 1850, Oak Hill? and Seneca Street see St. Vincent Roman Catholic Cemetery
- Roman Catholic Cemetery  Est. 1850
Rice Road at Route 16.
Contact: 6441 Seneca St., P.O. Box 100, 14140-0100  652-3972.
- Templeton Cemetery ~ see Davis and Templeton Cemetery
Etc. Town of Elma
- Local Areas
Elma - 14059
Springbrook - 14140
- Formed from Aurora & Lancaster in 1827
There is said to be Indian Burial Grounds in East Elma.
Historian Town Clerk
- Elma Town Historian
- Elma Town Hall
- Bowen Rd.
- Elma N.Y. 14059
- Robert C. Newton
- (716) 652-9274
- Home; 251 Creek Rd.
- Elma, NY 14059
Historical Museum & Society Town Newspaper
- Historical Society
Mailing address : P.O. Box 84
Elma, NY 14059
- Historical Museum
1910 Bowen Road
Elma, NY 14059
Third Sunday, 1 - 4 pm
- Peter and Maria GARBE or GARBY, Lutheran
- Peter is said to have died May 24, 1875
- I have no information on Maria.
- Audrey Garbe
- CRANE or CRAIN
ancestors who lived in the Elma, Wales, Aurora - 1700 & 1800s.
- Forrest Crain
Town Links Thank you's
- Early Settlers On The Mile Strip
- Elma Marriages - 1824 - 1901
- Land Owners on the Aurora Part of Elma
- Names of Persons and Date of Marriages
- Post Offices in the Town of Elma - 1848 - 1901
- Residents Of East Elma - December 4th, 1856
- Residents of the Mile Strip in 1900
- Residents In Springbrook Dec. 4th, 1856
- Town of Elma, Erie County, New York Deaths
My ancestors did what?